Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Book Review: "Keep Your Friends Close" By Janelle Harris



Never trust the perfect sweetheart!

YIKES...This had all the makings of a SUPERB thriller as we encounter one super sized drama after another in this one!

Darcy is no innocent victim but man she made her bed and now she must lie in it.

So sorry- I'm getting ahead of myself- 

Ok - LOOK!

Darcy is pregnant with Luke and it just so happens he must go away on the dreaded business trip.

So why not get the neighbor (Gillian Buckley) to help your wife especially while prego? RIGHT?

I mean moving in with each other shouldn't be all that bad for comfort?

Oh, wait....

Andrew Buckley died!

Ok, well we must go back to when it all began with Tina back in '99 and then jump forward to 2019.

So lets do that...OK?

This jealousy stuff is for the birds but Tina may be crazier than a bat.

Just  sayin'

Apparently Zanax is all the RAGE but so too is kidnapping and my LORD...

Wait what?

This just in Rosie is missing?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

I best go find her ..

In the meantime you can take comfort in knowing a few survived...I HOPE!

I'm out of here...ENJOY!!

Thank you to Janelle, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment