Saturday, September 5, 2020

Book Review: "The Proposal" By Jasmine Guillory



“I think I mostly realized I couldn't live in fear anymore.” 

I'm late to this bandwagon of readers who love Jasmine Guillory.

However, upon reading her newest work -Party of Two- and falling hard for it -I decided why not- and went to locate all books in this wonderful series -The Wedding Date.

When Nikole goes to a Dodgers game she doesn't expect anything like a proposal but it happens and now she trying to pick up the pieces from the fallout.

Oh, she says no in front of thousands of fans and NO wasn't even the hard part since only knowing him for a few months -it's what happens after she reveals her truths.

As the story progresses we learn Carlos came to her aid and whisked her away like only a doctor can but can a doctor truly be interested in her?

Well, why not go out on a limb and find out because this new author for me was so captivating, enticing, and alluring.

Love it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment