Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Book Review: 'Shadows In Death" By JD Robb



JD Robb has an interesting hunt v hunted approach in this new piece,"Shadows in Death" by the one and only Nora Roberts.

Detective Eve is on the case of a murdered mother and a dark shadow that's lurking at every corner.

She follows the clues, the trails, and the dead ones to get justice.

Just one issue -what if she doesn't catch a killer?
What if Eve becomes the hunted and winds up dead?
What if there's another death upon the horizon?

Well, wealthy people have connections and of course there's plenty of heated up sex scenes with a hunky guy Roarke in operation but look the repetition of things got a bit much.

I didn't fall in love with this NYPD charmer but I do love NYC so perhaps it'll fit your bill a bit better than mine.

Thank you to my local libraries as I will chalk this under my new #CurbsidePickupMarathonReads for another great hardcover edition to all to my fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment