Saturday, September 19, 2020

Book Review: The 2084 Report By James Lawrence Powell



Vivid! Scary! Reality Check!

It doesn't take science to understand global warming, natural disasters, and Earth as we know it has been steadily on the decline.
What's apparent is those who choose to ignore the signs present and those who do not!

What side of this debate you're on depends on many different things including location, intellect, and substance of reports.

Stemming from Northeastern Pa we had several individuals blow the whistle but I'm not sure if anyone truly listened.

Just in the past few years we had earthquakes, droughts, rising rivers, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, tropical storms, erosion, and more affect us.

In my 47 years I never thought I'd one day be stuck in one tornado much less find myself in two within a few years apart here in coal country.

It's devastating yet fragile and a reminder that we are on borrowed time.

This was a shocker that must be not only entertained but examined and carefully processed with change being needed and STAT!
One thing I must note is this book went into military, politics, wars, etc. so be forewarned.

Thank you to Netgalley for this exclusive as I continue my #2020Lovefest with Atria Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment