Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Book Review: "Even If We Break" By Marieke Nijkamp



 "FIVE friends go to a cabin.

FOUR of them are hiding secrets.

THREE years of history bind them.

TWO are doomed from the start.

ONE person wants to end this.

NO ONE IS SAFE.

Are you ready to play?"


Now folks, this was one of those deals in which I pulled this from Bibliotheca and didn't read the fine print so I had no idea what I was getting myself into and sometimes that's a good thing.

This began with a group of kids going to a cabin but two wind up dead.

YIKES!

Ok, we all know teens love games so perhaps it's all about the techno aspect of things but I can't tell I lie- I LOVED IT!

Sure -transgender- isn't my genre- and if you feel the same perhaps you too might take a chance.

Less is more and Life isn't always about winning or losing.

In fact, if my memory serves me right- it's about failing and sometimes you simply have to keep chasing after the IT factor.

I mean after all what is life without dusting off and going again for all the glory.

This was amazing and it truly spoke volumes as to the author's talent.

I hope you enjoy this gem as much as I did as it was exquisite with plenty of action and suspense thrown in the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment