Sunday, September 20, 2020

Book Review: "My Life As A Villainess" By Laura Lippman



Laura could literally write a recipe and I'd be in awe of her work!

Girl, you hit it again and again, and left me with that strong feminine role knowing that the Villainess has arrived and is sweeping the nation.

No matter what the central focus with Laura Lippman at the wheel you know it's going to be good, get you laughing, have you thinking, and peg you squarely in the middle of the saga.

I loved every second of this new work because it's relatable, quirky, and all things Laura and who could pass that up.

I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve next and I assure you I'll be waiting vigorously to get a copy wherever it may be sold.

Thank you Bibliotheca for bringing this to me because poverty doesn't define me and by providing digital copies it saves me a ton on gas travelling to and from my local libraries.

Much love -till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment