Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Book Review: "Malice" By Heather Walter



Twisted! Dark! Disturbing!

Ok, folks you know I tell it like it's without cherry coating. I'm not influenced by Amazon and I honestly don't use Goodreads as a social gathering or popularity contest.
Let's look into this one for a second because this novel gets into a forbidden romance and it's between Alyce and Aurora.

The magic is in the details as the ugly v. the spell takes on an entirely new twist and it involves more than just that 'true love kiss.'

Ok Donna, what are you telling me?
Well, I can only state what I know which is that in the end something has to give as this can't be sustainable can it?

This was a difficult read for me as the material wasn't something I normally follow and so I felt lost in the woods on this one.

While I'm familiar with the fairy tale I sure as heck wasn't familiar with this author's style, her writing, or her discard of women when they have nothing left to give.

All of it was rather interesting and quite detailed and some of it was over the top that left me in a fog.

Thank you to Bibliotheca for this e-read copy in exchange for this honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment