Thursday, April 15, 2021

Book Review: "My Little Girl" By Shalini Boland



Shalini Boland has knocked this one out of the park. What a thrilling piece we have before us!
First we believe that Beatrice the missing child of Claire and Oliver is missing from the lack of supervision on the grandmother's part (Jill) the mother in law. Then, we are under the assumption that perhaps Laurel the ex-spouse of Oliver is a jilted revengeful woman.

However, if you think you have this one figured out then you're probably brighter than me because I had no clue where this was headed but I was enjoying the ride.

Every twist left me with my jaw dropped and my mouth wide open.

Like really that didn't just happen...Oh, but it DID!

We have an entire cast of misfits from the choir master, to the alcoholic, to some fair goers who may be a bit shady and yes, even some family members.

I can't give out too many goodies but this was a nice treat to enjoy.
Oh, wait one second...

This just in...

Beatrice's red sandals were just found...
OMG!!

Could she still be alive?

Will this be a happy ending after all?

Could this family ever properly heal?

Loved it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment