Saturday, April 17, 2021

Book Review: "Could I Please Have A Dog" By



Fantastic! Humorous! Adventurous!

Prayer usually works for most things but this was .... well different.

In fact, the young man prayed for a dog and got an unexpected surprise that stunk!
Well, sometimes life gives us lemons and tomato juice for a reason.

But, to think allergies to tomato juice.

Now, you got yourself an entirely new problem at hand or down below the belt. As the case may be.
All in all this was superb and funny.

I always loved animals. I was that gal with every known animal in my bedroom growing up in the boondocks.
But I never had the type of animal that this young man had found in his backyard.

This was a great read that's highly recommended and was proven to give many chuckles as being late is a gift for some but a curse for others.
Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment