Friday, April 23, 2021

Book Review: "Flesh And Blood" By Caroline Mitchell



Darn it!

I've read every book by Caroline Mitchell and I loved them all.

This one just had an entirely different feel that left me wanting so much more.

I'm not sure if it's just one area of focus but it started off strong however, in the end it left me wondering more than anything else.

In fact, the entire issue with Mo, the therapist, the teens, it just flopped for me and never held up to the level the author was trying to portray.

I finished this yesterday but waited till this morn to see if I'd have a change of heart but sadly it didn't work.

I appreciate the effort and this will not be my last book by this author as I enjoy reading her work.

I'll look forward to the next in the DI Amy Winters series.

Thank you to Caroline, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment