Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Book Review: "Twice Shy" By Sarah Hogle

 



You know I'm a dreamer ...

Yes, Maybell is a dreamer but when Wes comes into play the whole entire scenario changes.
In fact, she can thank her aunt for leaving this condemned building and its contents including the other half of which she left to her groundskeeper.

Like, who does this?

Did she not have any other family members besides the groundskeeper?

But, I digress this story was a fluff fest filled with plenty of back and forth appeal but nothing that really captured my attention.

Wes and Maybell do see eye-to-eye on most things but there's nothing that really connected on a level that I'd remember the following day.

In fact when I read this I wasn't feeling well as nausea crept up and then a splitting headache and by the end of the day I did feel better.

I do hope you find some enjoyment out of this one but it's not for this gal.
Thank you Bibliotheca for this e-read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment