Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Book Review: "Where Secrets Lie" By Eva V. Gibson



 I honestly should've saved myself and taken a DNF but I wasted half my day trying to get through this new work by Eva V. Gibson.

While I loved the cover I didn't care for much else that was the most fluff I've seen in ages.

I managed to jot down a few notes on loose leaf paper and I'll share that with you now since it's all I have on this matter.

Ted's sis Natalie is missing. She's been involved in an accidental drowning.
The three friends feel it's not an accident.

Amy and Teddy have some type of romance.

The profanity is profound and became unbearable for me.
The fact that Ben has a secret about his sexuality is in play.
Mrs. Hansen is on board with a very serious incident.

In closing Nat was someone's sis but the initial impression and the end were two different scenarios entirely.

I wish I could offer more but this wasn't for me.

Thank you to Eva, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment