Monday, April 26, 2021

Book Review: "Flight" By Laura Griffin

 



Unfortunately, I've been stuck in a reading slump and this just added to the misery.
I thought this would be about a couple found murdered in a canoe that appeared to be simply sleeping.

Instead this was about Miranda and Joel who couldn't keep their dirty paws off one another and continued to go at it-time and time again.

Now, if constant sexual escapades is your thing, the constant desire for sex is all you think about, the need to feel closeness with another is your idea of suspenseful romance than this will be perfect for you.

These two characters had absolutely no sex appeal, no chemistry, and nothing but lust for each other and for me I need romance, I need mystery, I need substance that includes characters worthy of an interaction so that the genre is fulfilled.

I went into this thinking this would be a mystery/thriller genre and instead I received fluff, sexual escapades, and romps in the hay.
No, thanks.

I'm actually happy I was declined via NetGalley and saddened that I wasted my time with several hours of this audio to uncover the real dirt and grime in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment