Monday, March 8, 2021

Book Review: "The Girl Who Escaped From Auschwitz" By Ellie Midwood



 I never thought you could find a book that stirs every raw human element like this one and do so with grace, dignity, class, and love.

This story is beyond words and I cannot do it any justice through careful reflection because it's one that must be felt, heard, envisioned, and carried beyond this generation to the next.

The feelings not just between the main two characters that are based on a true story as well as the power behind the scenes are disturbing, heartbreaking, and restorative in the faith of humanity.

To think ahead, to share whatever morsels of food, to not wish to depart the love for one another, that's what I'm here for and that's what I found.

Ellie Midwood is one hell of an author, writer, and dare I say performer because this was one interesting set of circumstances that played like it was in front of a live audience and it one the Academy Award.

I will not forget this one anytime soon and I do hope you pick this up as it's undeniably one of the best, if not the best, book I've read to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment