Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Book Review: "A Million Things" By Emily Spurr

 


A Million Things is a beautiful story about a young child named Rae whose only 10 years old, his dog Splinter, and his older neighbor Lettie.

The story goes from an abandoned situation with his mother into a more heartfelt read from this child's point of view in correspondence with his neighbor who forge an unbreakable bond.
It was a nice story overall but nothing that really grabbed my attention or held me in that wrapped up emotional moment.

I seem to be in the minority so perhaps I'm a party-pooper and was in a cranky mood or something I mean we did have a small gas leak next door, then the cable guy came, and then my neighbor ran over to tell me my light on the porch was flickering so it's been quite an interesting day to say the least during this reading.

I do hope you find something to take from this book as it was a good read.

Thank you to Emily, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment