Saturday, March 13, 2021

Book Review: "Lurkers" By Sandi Tan



 Honestly, I must be frank - I wasn't expecting this much foul language, sexual escapades, violence, and anger and very little substance.

I wish this book focused less on the top half of the male/female organs and more upon the nature of the work at hand.

There really wasn't much of a plot here and to be honest the only thing I could take away was the fact that Kate was pregnant and Mary Sue wanted to help her. 

Beyond that the only comment I could honestly make was that Rosemary and Erik were entangled in more ways than one and they truly never separated having sex.

I hope others might find more enjoyment from this but it seemed to wander way too much for my taste.

Thank you to the author, publisher, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment