Friday, January 29, 2021

Book Review: "The Day My Husband Left" By Amy Miller



Second Chances! An entire life has come down to a single meeting! Will it all come to fruition or will the pain of the past be unbearable to behold?

The Day My Husband Left has been on my TBR for some time and I had to literally set everything aside knowing this was a thriller that I couldn't pass up.

This family was much like the cover -BROKEN- yet the love was the glue that held them together.

Would that love be enough to win over the hearts and minds and overcome addictions and scars that cut deep into the soul via the actions of one couple?

Could they weather the storm even after losing the most crucial member?
Meet Heidi our main character after her husband Johnny who left behind one picture that held the story of a century revolving around William.

Who is William you might ask?

It's a hidden secret that stemmed from a young couple in love...

They were so young, so unprepared, so nieve...

How could they deal with the pressures of daily life while raising a son?

Amy Miller is a new author for me but one I'll be sure to watch from this point forward.

Thank you to Amy, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment