Monday, January 11, 2021

Book Review: "The Silent Suspect" By Nell Pattison



The fire is burning. The wife is inside. The husband is deaf and unable to communicate to authorities!

YIKES!

Talk about throwing everything at you all at once. My initial reaction was that this was going to be relatively easy to process once the interpreter Paige arrived on scene.

Little did I know that this was a web of lies created on many fronts with a few random outside influences and some blazing romance embers still ignited.

If that doesn't get the juices flowing I'm sure the thought this incident being connected to money or family in some way through insurance reasons may really stoke the flames.

I cannot believe how this went from one suspect being arrested to the end result because it was wild to endure. The ramifications rippled like waves throughout and was magnified when we learned of Luca's mother's passing years earlier.

The ties that bind --as they say--can't pick your family -but I will say it was maddening right up till the end.

The thrills and chills were constantly flowing throughout this glorious debut with the only exception for me being that ending was weak. I didn't really care about other relationships only the main characters not some Roy fellow.

Well, I hope you find this well and I hope it fits your tastes.
Till next time my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment