Sunday, August 23, 2020

Book Review: "She" By HC Warner

 At first I thought it was my asthma acting up until I realized it was my deepest fears triggered by this book.

No, seriously this book will have you on edge so practice deep breathing before you open this baby up.

Now we know all about the smooth talkers, the quick programmers, the swept me off my feet romancers but you may not have met your match with Bella.

Ben- the guy we empathize-as he's had a recent break up with Charlotte-and is on the rebound so why not make it work?



Bella she seemed so perfect! He's so lucky to have her as the story goes...looks can be deceiving.

Hold on a minute, as oh hell no- she's prego?

Ok, well that was quick but look something is off whack here and I'm not sure whose baby this is but it may not be Ben's because once a cheater always a cheater.

Now, Peter is gone too?!

YIKES...Ok, this is going full steam ahead...it's all men for themselves-be cautious.

Peter was in love with Bella and was possibly a DNA match as paternity is in question.

Oh, boy the mid and the ending on this is to die for -LITERALLY!

I guess you could say Charlotte's dad could've saved some huge grief if he just found the courage to tell the truth and admit his mistake.

Kidnapping may be on the agenda, high speed chases on the rise, but in the end someone must die.

I'm so sorry to break it to you but there's no easy way to say this as somebody has got to go.

That letter that Jo uncovered was quite the buzz kill, wasn't it? But who needs to know about it-what they don't know won't hurt them...Carry on!

OMG!! This book is a must read on your TBR!

Thank you to HC Warner, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment