Friday, August 14, 2020

Book Review: "Adulting" By Liz Talley



How is it that I've not read any other work by this author till now?

Adulting is such a fun concept till you're sent to bootcamp and must cash in or cash out of real life realities.

Talk about painful memories, flashbacks, and numerous other triggers ie. rape, alcoholism, suicide, sexual abuse.

Those of us who've lived this 'life of hard knocks' are not surprised by the tone or temperament but I was taken back by the characters -as they weren't as interesting or likeable as I'd hoped to find.

Liz truly did a wonderful job in writing this book baby so I will definitely go back for more of this action but I do hope you give this a chance because variety is the spice of life.

Thank you to Liz, the pub, Netgalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment