Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Book Review: "A Fool's Gold Wedding" By Susan Mallery




Imagine helping to perform a top secret surprise for a sister's wedding and falling in love with one of the attendees (the brother of the groom).

Did I fail to mention this is a budding romance between a school teacher and a surgeon.

Well, not just any surgeon a really smart, wealthy, and gorgeous surgeon who takes Fool's Gold by storm with his personality and charm.

But wait, it's not just that Joaquin has all this going for him it's the fact that he's kept hush on a huge secret about his career.

Yet, all's well that end's well as they say so why not give it a go and see where the chips land.

While I enjoyed the dialogue it was the lack of luster that did me in as I wasn't as connected as I'd hoped and didn't really feel any sparks fly with this one.

Thank you to Bibliotheca for this e-read in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment