Friday, August 28, 2020

Book Review: "The Innocents" By David Putnam



If only my library carried more of these gems...

Well, here we have another great read by David Putnam that places corruption, ethics, morality, and the Badge of Honor in the spotlight.

My uncle is a retired state trooper from Philly so I know well how this code of ethics works and I'm also quite well aware he'll do anything to swear that the blue line is the best line.
However, I would never vote for DT -based simply upon a false pretense of Law and Order-and hope others are able to see through the fog, smoke, mirrors, lies, deception, manipulation, and brain washing (to name a few).

I absolutely loved the end notes from the author and hope you read them as it puts a nice touch on the entire book.

The plot thickens with Bruno, his father's criminal charges, and his family life.

It's a mess but in a good way and keeps you on your toes with the suspenseful action that is more based on reality than fiction.

A wonderful new edition to the works of David Putnam.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment