Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Book Review: "The Tech" By Mark Ravine



First and foremost, I'd be remiss to not thank profusely the director of Dawn Hill Publications Ltd. Mr. Rahull for a e-read copy of this book in exchange for this honest review.

I simply cannot believe this is a debut as I felt immersed in the action, taken away to the high tech gadget world, and swept off the map with these FBI agents in search of the mole from within.

Look, there's a saying I have and that's is if you can keep me entertained with nearly 400 pages of writing than you did your job and did it well.

The writing on this was excellent with just enough sugar and spice to make everything nice. The characters were multi dimensional without any lackluster shine and the action was suspenseful and magical in a sci-fi sort of way.

Alexandra aka Sasha is my gal and our main female lead who was sent on these various cases for a reason-she could handle the job successfully.


The build up with other agents, the excitement with bank robbers, kidnappings, missing individuals, and FBI agents being possibly crooked, created a workable and duable plot that made me flip pages quicker than pancakes on a hot grill.

This didn't just sizzle this went beyond exploration into the unknown as to why this one shady organization named Cabal is front and center on the radar or was that the scope...well you get my drift.

There's so much for the inner guts of this storyline that goes untold that I wish I could address it because we have multiple issues that arouse our senses while simultaneously having panic and anxiety setting in over the horizon over who is behind it all.

It seems each case builds us one step closer to the reveal of who the culprit might be but it doesn't just lay it out on the line to hang dry. Mark Ravine makes you work for it and earn it.
Hollywood isn't just a location it's actually the last name of one of the characters here and it's important to note he's not your typical A-Team guy.

Without giving away too much I will note that you have to be careful who you trust in this world. You also have to know who your support team is and your cheerleaders as you'll need both to survive the madness.

The ending on this was splendid with the right amount of romance, sex appeal, and thrilling gusto as we uncover the truths about many of the behind the scenes players that may have led to the demise of others.

Who knows there may very well be a 'spy' among us!

I'm so thrilled I was given this opportunity to review this debut and I look forward to reading more by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment