Monday, August 17, 2020

Book Review: "Faking It" By Rebecca Smith

 I'm in love with Twinky Malone- Her wit, her humor, her appeal is divine!



Faking It was so much fun that I want to re-read this all over again to find a way to join along in this Sex Con fantasy!!
Welcome Aboard to another edition of Rebecca Smith- NAILED IT!!
Hannah Thompson is our main character and mother of three and juggling it all quite well as a teacher and writer of erotic novels with a flair of humor mixed in.
Fearing that her life is mundane-she goes off on an adventure- to spice it up -mix it up- and enter the wild side.
Well, she sure as heck surprised her own family so what do the readers think?
I've never laughed harder reading a woman's fiction book in my life.
In my opinion Rebecca reminds me of Marilyn Simon Rothstein with that fresh air of good natured fun, excellent writing that leads you to the brink, hilarious laughter, and Marilyn would kill me if I didn't mention sex appeal.
Always a cut above the rest is exactly how I like my women's fiction.
Thank you for this wonderful display of excitement!
This is a must read for 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment