Sunday, August 30, 2020

Book Review: The Bigamist By Mary Turner Thomson



Keep speaking your truths!

Having dealt with similar I can only say that do to the Goldwater Rule I cannot diagnose from afar but safe to say I agree with the sociopath/psychopath alteration made in this novel.
While I can't say empathically that my spouse of 11 yrs was married, he was a womanizer, he did have women calling me to tell me they were actively engaged, & he did hide his extramarital affairs using adoption papers.
Financial disasters is just one part of this iceberg, the degree of manipulation, the brainwashing, the gaslighting, the love bombing, the hoovering, the mirroring, the projection is all quite uncanny.
It's a whirlwind romance that many need to beware of as these are tell tale signs, the lack of involvement, the lack of interest, the lack of communication or attention to detail such as offering reciprocation and love in these relationships should all be of value.
Those red signs are easily missed as was in my case ergo why I now council others on my FB page The Lost Self Life After Narcissism.
To read more about my own personal struggles follow the links at the bottom of my profile.
Mary, while I know it's not easy to tell your story it's of such value to your readers and those currently in these toxic situations.
I pray you and your family are in a good place today and can rely upon your wholesome goodness, empathy, compassion, and love to get you through these hard times.
This book should be a recommended read for many individuals who find themselves struggling with such toxicity and personality trait disorders.
Thank you to Mary, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment