Friday, August 28, 2020

Book Review: "Outsider" By Linda Castillo



A fellow cop is rescued by an Amish widower while her partner in crime is contacted for help.

This sounds like it's right up my alley (no pun intended) but it left me wanting a bit more.
I wasn't too impressed by the idea that centered around knowing Gina's claiming she was framed for the killing of a fellow cop due to turning them in for wrongdoing.

Now Gina's the one on the wrong side of the fence and Kate is pondering if she truly knew her friend at all.

"A Killer Lies In Wait" ---True, but sometimes looks are deceiving and objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.

The farm is the center of the plot, the drab snow framed mountains take hold, and the frigid temps are just what the doctor ordered but something far worse is on the horizon.

This was a good read but didn't excite my senses as I'd hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment